- Plan deliveries based on routes and customer requests
- Track online orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, and delivery orders)
- Coordinate our delivery procedures to maximize the quality of delivery
- Maintain updated records of deliveries and customers
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Coordinate with the Production supervisor to comply with MeSTi requirements.
- Liaison with local authorities and relevant government bodies to ensure relevant business licenses are being obtained and renewed in a timely manner
- Drafting business letters, memos, and confidential documents in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the internal department and customers on related administrative matters.
- Assist to track the leads and follow up with required documents
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Strong in verbal and written communication
Responsible, meticulous, and possess a good working attitude and ability to work independently.
Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Medical Benefits
19 JALAN PINHORN, 11600 PENANG
Click to view the location on Google maps