Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for process design, operation, and implementation.
· Able to improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
· Review and update Bill of Material, Drawings and Work Instructions for new and existing Jobs.
· Assess processes, take measurements, interpret data and train.
· Assist in building production process.
· Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes and recording time study versus estimates.
· Complete FAI/FPI job with production support and ensure full review before production release.
· Conduct time studies and record all timings from production traveler.
· Provide technical support to operators when needed
· Bachelor´s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
· Bilingual English-Spanish
· Strong knowledge in six sigma
· Visa laser available
· Travel availability
· Previous line/project transferring experience
· Line balancing knowledge
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Must be able to work closely with the production team to anticipate production needs
· Good interpersonal skills with a wide range of people and positions
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Tipos de compensaciones: