- Responsible for executing accounting tasks to ensure that the transactions in accounts payable, accounts receivables as well as general accounting are performed on time and accurately
- Perform data entry of accounting transactions into the finance system as per instruction or standard operating procedures.
- Perform customer billing and invoicing on a monthly basis; to follow up with customers to ensure collection of monies is done on time.
- Perform closing of monthly accounts and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Handle all banking transactions and liaison with banks.
- Process payment to vendors, suppliers, contractors and others as approved by the Management.
- Handle and monitor SST payments and refunds.
- Monitor and manage cash flow and reconcile petty cash; Ensure proper authorization of staff expense claims and process monthly payments.
- Produce financial reports in a timely manner, and prepare Company accounts for yearly audit.
- Manage and monitor fixed assets of the Company.
- Double check the monthly payroll before processing, if required and process banking transactions for payment of employee salaries and statutory contributions.
- Liaise with auditors tax agents, company secretaries and Accounting service provider on company accounting and company secretarial matters.
- Responsible for day-today administrative support and any other ad-hoc matter as assigned and to attend physical stock count, if required.
- Certificate/Diploma/ Degree level in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably 3 – 4 years of experience in Finance or Accounts positions
- Knowledge of accounting principles and processes the ability to handle full set of accounts is preferred
- Strong in MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office
- Experience in Auto-count accounting software / SQL Accounting software
- Fair proficiency in spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia is required
- Casual Dress Code
- EPF, SOCSO
- Modern working environment
Lot 50073, Jalan Silibin, Kawasan Perkilangan Jelapang
Click to view the location on Google maps