- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Survey.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Auto Cad.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in construction field are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD
- Normal Duty of a QS
- Willing to work extra hours when required
- Skills: QS in Building Technology
- Language: English Malaya and Mandarin (advantage)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
No. 8, Jalan Sawi 1/1, Taman Sri Senai, 81400 Senai, Johor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps