Vance Bioenergy is a leading oleochemicals company located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. We operate in the renewable fuel space and are a major producer of green biofuels. As we grow, we are seeking to provide career opportunities to graduates from ANY background (science, arts, business, etc.) who desire to pursue a promising career in industrial chemicals production. You do not need to know chemistry or chemical engineering. We will train you. All you need is an open mind, a willingness to learn and diligence. Career progression is unlimited and there are equal opportunities to rise to Executive and Manager ranks through this pathway. As a fresh graduate, you can earn RM4000 (and more) every month after overtime.
- No experience required. Fresh graduates from any background are encouraged to apply.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and strong teamwork are a must.
- On the job training and career development will be provided.
- Must work on shifts including public holidays and extended hours.
- Computer literacy and ability to handle work pressure necessary.
- Strong leadership, organization & planning skills, results-oriented mindset with excellent analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Assist HOD Production to operate multi-million dollar chemical process plants using advanced digital controls.
- Perform activities related to production, erection, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Maintain standards and policies as per engineering principles and safety regulations at all times.
- Supervise daily operations and activities of the production department to meet daily production target.
- Train, supervise and lead a team to carry out the production activity and ensure their work performance and discipline at all time in meeting production schedules and quality targets.
- Report, monitor and analyze equipment performance and reliability to ensure production targets and maximum uptimes are met.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve problems in the process plants.
If you are keen to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating why you are interested in this job and your strengths that would make you a good candidate. Please also attach your resume and any other relevant information. Please title the email “Asst Plan Supervisor – [your name]” Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership