Our Sales Operations Specialist team is responsible to implement sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling, and communicating both online and offline inquiries and orders. This position acts as a bridge between sales and other operational functions teams to deliver the needs of the customers.
- Attend and handle existing and new customer inquiries related to product knowledge, pricing, samples, and supporting documentation.
- Prepare sales quotation and follow up closely to close the deal
- Work seamlessly with outside sales personnel to meet the customer needs and further enhance the customer relationship
- Assist to prepare mock-up samples, brochures and deliver to the existing customers and potential prospects
- Build relationships and work with multi-functional teams to deliver solutions to meet customer requirements
- Engage in sales operation process improvements and provide back-end support toward the online ordering portal
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), sales targets, and organization goals
- Report preparation and data analysis as required by the HOD
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- 1-3 years related working experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Passionate, Energetic & Innovative Work Culture
- Competitive salary compensation benefits.
B-8-1, North Tower, BBT One The Tower, Lebuh Batu Nilam 1, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps