Purpose of Post:
Responsible for spray painting buses, to a high-quality finish, in line with customer specifications.
- Responsible for the marking out and spraying of Basecoat and Direct gloss colours.
- Responsible for any touch up repairs and small paint repairs, prior to sign-off and vehicle delivery.
- Responsible for assisting paint preparation i.e., marking up vehicles prior to paint.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant, equipment and/or hand tools associated with the paint-preparation & paint processes.
- Responsible for compliance with the company’s Health and Safety policy procedures.
- Responsible for undertaking training or retraining associated with the post or the introduction of new working practices.
- Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit.
- You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
Perks & Benefits
- Work visa sponsorship
- Work location in Northern Island, United Kingdom.
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Hours of Work: 4 day week
Week 1: Monday – Wednesday 6.00am – 6.00pm and Thursday 6.00am – 1.00pm
Week 2: Monday – Wednesday 6.00pm – 6.00am. (includes a shift allowance)
201 Galgorm Road Galgorm Ballymena Co. Antrim BT42 1SA
Click to view the location on Google maps